The 160R takes the GTEK and pushes it into the realms of true high-end performance. It boasts all-metal billet-machined construction, on- board OLED graphical user interface, hoseless construction utilizing the proven AT Pipe system from the LV1.1 and the Geo3.5, stretched-out stance for an ultra-stable shooting platform with wraparound rubber fore and aft grips for comfort and control.
- Quick-release bolt mechanism
- Spool valve operation
- Gamma Core drivetrain
- 135psi operating pressure
- ST1 Bolt
- Micro switch trigger activation
- Interchangeable trigger shoe design NEW
- 4-point adjustable trigger NEW
- Twin micro ball-raced trigger pivot NEW
- Break beam breech sensor system
- 6061-T6 aluminium Deftek offset feed NEW
- 32x128 graphical OLED display as standard NEW
- 6061-T6 aluminium frame NEW
- SL4 inline regulator
- SHAFT 4/5 compatible 14.5" GTEK barrel
- AT OOPS ASA (AT POPS upgrade available) NEW
Learn more about Eclipse GTek 160R Black or view the current range of Eclipse Paintball Markers in the → Eclipse Showroom.
Quality & Craftsmanship
From initial concept, right through to rigorous build and performance testing, at Planet Eclipse we guarantee quality and craftsmanship. It's what makes us unique. Every product we make is engineered to the most exact specifications to offer outstanding performance. From playing gear to advanced paintball markers and everything in-between, paintball is our passion and it's our intimate knowledge of the sport that leads us to create some of the most advanced paintball markers on the market. Don't settle for less. Get more with → Planet Eclipse.
Service & Support
Planet Eclipse prides itself in having one of the most comprehensive technical support and dealer-backed networks in the industry and that network is there to support you. We got your back! Find your local Eclipse Service Centre or Eclipse Dealer network partner.
If you're looking for spares for your Planet Eclipse Paintball Markers checkout our → Spares Advice.
Paintball.de stock the most comprehensive range of spares in Europe.